Monday 18 May 2009

Feh

Friday: Saw Star Trek in the evening, woohoo! Actually really quite impressed. It had a few things that weren't quite right (the Kelvin had a single warp nacelle!) but the whole thing really worked. The guy who played Spock did an awesome job and everyone else was pretty good. The only one who irked me was the guy playing Chekov as his accent was really far too exaggerated.

The weekend was spent feeling crappy with an agonising throat, so I didn't do much. I did however discover the joys of DS homebrew with the assistance of the apparently very naughty R4 card. The best thing is a clone of Lemmings, which is absolutely brilliant. I've always said Lemmings would be awesome on the DS, and I was right.

Today was payday, unfortunately my expenses form from London went missing, so I didn't get any of it. After a number of calls to Payroll, I think I should have the money by Thursday, so that's OK. I did however book the flights for a trip to Berlin in July to see my brother. My cousin is coming with me, which will be good as she's never been. So that's something to look forward to.

No comments: