Wednesday 13 May 2009

Fun week

It's been a busy week so far with work so not much in the evenings. Took the dog for a walk which was good and showed that I need to get back into the routine of doing so after the various weeks of travelling and things.

Went round to see the near completed house that I helped shift the timber for a while back. It's really nice. One thing I didn't realise is that the frame is visible in the walls which is really cool.

I put the fretless neck back on the Fart Machine which I thought went OK until I realised there was a gap between the neck and body and the neck keeps shifting in the pocket slightly. I suppose I'll have to take it off again and have another look. With the big humbucker on by itself, it sounds really quite double bass like which is interesting.

The car has a couple of issues which need to be dealt with. The handbrake has basically stopped working, one of the rear brake disks is looking interesting and the manifold gasket is ticking again. Oh well.

Tomorrow is badminton and Friday is Star Trek, good stuff.

No comments: