Thursday 2 July 2009

Handed arse on plate

So a few days of really quite warm weather. Normally cause for celebration but not when you're in offices without air conditioning. Also, when the air conditioning dies in the server room, this is a bad thing. Oh well.

The car had the other new tyre and the tracking done by a gibbon at ATS. The last guy was quite good, this one was an arse. It seems pretty much the same but now I'm really paranoid about the tracking, as I know the rough track can throw it off.

Badminton this evening. Despite the heat it was good fun and Em and I had a great match where She Who Doth Take It Too Seriously had her arsed handed to her on a plate. It was great, she gets so angry when she is losing, and at one point she threw her racket on the floor. Oh, sorry, no, she 'dropped' it. Heh. Her trademark smashes into her opponents face all went straight back to her, it was truly a thing of beauty.

I've been trying to eat well this week and did OK apart from a sandwich at lunchtime, a Mars bar and a bit of Coke. The one thing I've really avoided is dairy stuff and my skin seems better, although I don't know if it's the sun or that.

Learn how to echolocate. Could be a great party trick.

No comments: