Friday 12 March 2010

Nurrrrrgh

I am glad I have a job, and grateful that I have a consistent, regular salary. But sometimes, I really do despair at some things that go on.

It's been a conflicted week. I've exercised well, and feel all the better for it, but at the same time, have not eaten particularly well. Well, OK, I've eaten like shit. Next week, I'll try to keep up the exercise and eat well too. Oddly though, the skin on my face is near perfect at the moment, which kind of rules out stress after this week, and I don't think I've avoided any particular food.

The new Kent Armstrong pickups have turned up for the double neck, which is exciting, but it's still not properly dry. It'll be a while yet I think. I need to sort out the room first as the plaster is pretty much dry and so I just need to start painting the wall and then perhaps get back to some semblance of normality.

Car tax due this month, completely forgot about it until the letter came. Arse. Got some new stickers for the holes in the back bumper, two Welsh flags. Managed to put them on OK although there's a couple of wrinkles, but they look good. Also because I had to clean the bumper where they went, ended up cleaning the whole car. Took the crappy hubcaps off because they look shit and got in the way of the valves. I've always preferred bare steel wheels if I can't have alloys.

Going to badminton tonight and then it's off to Kirkham tomorrow to see my cousin.

No comments: