Monday 8 March 2010

Weather lovely but cold

Yesterday was a great day. Went out to do some caching in the morning as it was the perfect weather for it with a perfectly clear sky. Miscalculated the time though so I only picked up a couple before heading to Rob and Em's for D&D.

The D&D session with Steve and Kara was awesome. This time it was set outside using hand drawn maps and it worked so well. We played for four and a half hours but it really didn't feel like it. We also ate vast amount of crisps, dip, and chocolate and then a pizza.

Today has also been an epic fail - supposed to be a gym night but went caching with someone from work and remembered I had to get chips for my Mum after she had an eye appointment, and went slightly overboard. So I feel really guilty right now.

In other news, used the funds from recent Ebay sales and ordered the pickups for the double neck, Kent Armstrong Hot Vintage Precision style ones, which should be nice. Will definitely need some new strings for it. The fretted neck will have my favourite Ernie Ball Super Slinkys but the fretless neck will need flatwounds and I'm never quite sure what to get when it comes to those.

No comments: