Monday 17 May 2010

Ultra-meh

Work isn't so bad at the moment. My job count is the lowest it has been for well over a year, and I finally seem to have a grip on things. That just causes the paranoia to rise though - usually this is the cue for a shitload of work to suddenly appear with no notice. Oh well, I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

I got my passport back after they rejected the first photos. The replacement ones were done by a guy in Denbigh with a real camera, and are much better quality than the machine ones. Not the best photos though but hey, you can tell it's me.

Took the dog for a walk and then gave him a bath, which he hates. I'm not sure if there's anything more pathetic than a wet and bedraggled greyhound except a cat that just fell in a pond.

Finished the first season of The Big Bang Theory, which is quite decent. I have to admit I found it got a bit of a struggle after a few episodes, but it is good fun and lots of in jokes for the geeky types.

Ebay sales continue, last batch of Psion Series 3as are about to go. I won't miss them - does anyone really need 25 of the things? I've kept a good one though for the documents and programs I created on my original one, getting on for 15 years ago now.

No comments: