Monday 31 May 2010

Dull dull

An unproductive day.

Went to my Dad's to have a shower but hopefully the water should be sorted out sometime this week so things can get back to normal.

Made the interesting discovery that one of the people I sold a job lot of HP palmtops to has relisted them individually for considerably more than I sold them for. Oh well. I'm using Ebay as a way to get rid of the stuff I don't need without trashing it, and I don't think the items are worth what he's asking to be honest.

Just sold the Toughbook CF-18 as it still had quite a fair bit of value and just wasn't getting used. It was a nice little machine but it was a case where the rugged design made using it a bit of a pain. So there we go. Still lots more I can get rid of though.

Car goes in for the MOT on Wednesday. I know it needs work but I'm really hoping it's not too much.

Planning on a Berlin trip in August, so hope the car goes OK so I can start sorting that out.

No comments: