Monday 2 April 2007

Badminton, fear and Fields of the Nephilim


It was the end of season badminton tournament today, which I was absolutely bricking it for. I got partnered with a guy from the A team, who thankfully is quite patient when I do one of my trademark fuckups. I don't know where we came in the end but we did win one game and managed a respectable score against one of the pairs in the final (though to be fair they started with -9). All good fun. Afterwards we went to the pub to marvel at the fact that it's now illegal to smoke in them - yay! The place still smelled of smoke though.

This is another weird track, Psychonaut by Fields of the Nephilim. I first heard it from a guy years ago who was a real Goth, and I really liked some of their music. This track is really good and has a great bass line. I hadn't seen the video before and it is...odd.

No comments: