Tuesday 3 April 2007

A slow day

I spent all day feeling tired and unmotivated. I didn't achieve much at all. Probably the only good thing was getting a replacement SCART switch box off a guy in work. Since my last one made everything go purple, the only things I've had hooked up are the Wii and my DVD player. The PS2 and Xbox have been sadly neglected until today.

My ever faithful Nokia 7610 took a tumble the other day and the rear cover finally cracked. So I got a new shell for it. To be honest the original brown/silver/gold cover had never really done it for me so the new one was black/silver/red. And it looks nice again. It's a weird looking phone, but it's astonishingly solid and despite much abuse (accidentally kicked into a concrete wall, dropped multiple times, once down stairs, had wine spilt in it, etc), it has never failed me.

I was looking into replacing it but nothing out there really appeals at the moment except the business orientated Nokia E-series, but they are still quite pricy.. Someone in work was selling an LG Chocolate, which apart from the idiotic name is quite nice. But it was too sleek and shiny and I knew I'd wreck it, and also the OS was a bag of shite. Part of the reason I like Nokia phones is that you can scratch them up completely and then a new shell makes it look new again.

Bored. Probably the most unmotivated blog post ever.

No comments: