Thursday 23 October 2008

Wretched weather and bling-bling phone

My N93 had a flat battery this morning and I had no way to charge it up at work so I had to leave it at home on charge. I did however have the tasteless gold D&G V3i charged up for some reason so I popped my SIM card into it and took that instead. The size is great, it's so small and slim.

Using the damn thing is a pain though. I don't know if it's because I'm so used to Nokia but finding anything in the icons and menus was near impossible and texting on it was horrendous. I always use predictive text but on this it drove me potty and I had to revert to the old style input. Also the gold paint that covers the exterior and the gold keypad are so tacky that I felt embarassed to bring it out in public.

Not sure what's going on with the N93. It seems to go from a few bars of battery to dead remarkably quickly and without any warning. Rob and I even swapped the battery with his old phone and it seemed better but it's still not great. Annoying because apart from that and the sheer bulk of it, I really like the N93.

The weather is awful tonight. It's blowing a gale and raining like anything, so once again I'm not going to badminton. I'm just not happy driving the AX in these conditions unless I really have to.

No comments: