Friday 13 March 2009

Crushed in defeat

It really has been one of those weeks. I wasn't really looking forward to badminton, but I went anyway. It was a good evening although I ended up playing with the same guy almost all evening. Unfortunately both of us were having an off night and weren't playing well at all. At least it was good exercise and we found our lack of ability more entertaining than anything else.

Beat It, the metal version. I rather like this, but then again you could probably make a metal version of Barbie Girl and I'd like it. Well, maybe not.

Second Life is about to have a major crackdown on adult content, moving it to a special zone and making people pay to access it. This will undoubtedly be the thing that kills it as that's pretty much all it's good for, at least if your thing is watching avatars have badly animated glitchy sex with organs that usually...urm...don't 'mesh' very well.

Tired. But in a good way.

No comments: