Tuesday 1 June 2010

Eeew

Over the last few days I've become aware of a growing smell in the car that was a bit unpleasant, and couldn't think why. Then I found a chicken and stuffing sandwich on the floor which I vaguely remember buying but can't remember when. Anyway, it put up quite a fight but I did eventually manage to restrain it and throw it away. Minging. Washed the car too as it's going into the garage tomorrow. Found a bit of surface rust by the rear end of the left sill, will need to sort that out before it gets any worse.

The E90 battery has deteriorated, not holding a good charge any more, and it did cross my mind that it might be an excuse to possibly look at a new phone. The Nokia X6 looks quite interesting, or the N97, but not convinced about how solid they are, as the E90 is pretty solid. So I just got a new battery for the E90.

No comments: