Wednesday 20 February 2013

Fundles

Uneventful week so far, not much going on. Circuits was OK on Monday again, different exercises again. I think my body is getting used to it though since this time I didn't ache much.

Last night I randomly tried to make brownies with Rob G's recipe. They came out OK, but the top was a little burnt since we don't have a proper oven, just one of those microwave combi things. Also I didn't have a way to exactly measure the ingredients so that probably didn't help. Still, they were edible.

There wasn't any DnD due to Rob being really ill with a suspected chest infection.

Badminton tomorrow, then on Friday I'm heading up to Kirkham to visit my cousin Pauline, which should be fun. Hope the weather is OK.

Been reading a forum about the old Amstrad CPC for some reason. Quite amazing what people can get that old hardware to do, linking it up to hard drives, SD cards, USB mice, etc. Also had a go on the 3D Construction Kit that took up a lot of my time on the old thing and was amazed at how clunky it is.

No comments: