Monday 26 May 2014

Oh dear

Last week was fairly quiet on the whole. On Monday it was the GoT watch, which was pretty good. Not long to go to the end of the season now, although it's not on tonight.

Work was meh, not much going on. On Friday evening went out to the pub with the gang and had a good time there, before heading back. I didn't do all that much on Saturday really.

Yesterday was good. I went to archery early and had a good time shooting the compound bow. I'm the only beginner who expressed an interest in it, and I really enjoy shooting it. There was the usual ribbing about training wheels and cheating, but I wasn't hugely bothered by that. It was really good fun though, the only downside is that compound stuff tends to be a bit pricey if I wanted to get my own equipment.

Today has been another quiet day, with a bit of tidying. The people who have put an offer in on the house are coming to take a look tomorrow. Typically the dog pissed on the landing. Now that he's getting a bit old and frail he can get a bit scared of the stairs so I think he got all anxious about it and ended up pissing up there. Bah.

Been playing Skyrim a bit. Still enjoying it, even if I'm being spammed by quests. I got one merely by walking past a city guard who was having a conversation with someone else entirely. Oh well. It's all good fun. Now that I've levelled up it keeps chucking dragons at me too, which is interesting. But even now I still feel like I may have only scratched the surface of the game

No comments: