Wednesday 22 December 2010

Stupid Necrophiliac Orwellian Wenches

More snow overnight although it didn't freeze. The roads were bloody awful though. When going to work I found myself going downhill through 8" snow that hadn't been touched. Fortunately, the Focus coped pretty well, and I made it to work fine. Not everyone did but it was another fairly productive day and I was able to have a shower, which was great.

Just finished reading Selling Hitler by Robert Harris, about the Hitler diaries. What an utterly crazy story, so many flukes and errors. It's the first time I'd actually really read about them, previously it was only when they were mentioned in Adrian Mole's diary where of course he passionately believes they are real and then loses a bet to Pandora over it.

Watched Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, the latest Kevin Smith film I've got. It's a great film if you've seen and like his other stuff. The ending always gets me with all the old characters coming back, and the last shot of Kevin Smith and Jason Miewes is great when they're pretty much just being themselves, and Smith is gobsmacked about it all.

Other than that just played around the basses for bit and fooled around on the C810 writing some stuff.

The Clansman by Iron Maiden is one of the few good songs from the Blaze Bayley era, and it sounds much better when Bruce Dickinson sings it.

No comments: