Tuesday 28 June 2011

Noinch

Spent the last two days in work building a new AIX server to run Oracle. Rather a challenge as it was on blade hardware which I'd never had to deal with before and added a whole lot more to consider. Got there on the end though and it wqs very educational. There's a couple of P510 machines on Ebay, tempting as it would be nice to have a machine that could run AIX well so I could practice at home. My old one is OK but limiting and can't run the new version.

Have walked the dog and did a bit of running yesterday and today. Spoilt it yesterday as I got an Indian on a whim (ooer) but it was very nice. Got caught in the rain yesterday but it was warm enough that I didn't really mind.

Not much else to report. Had a little go on DA:O but didn't achieve much. Last time I played it, I had just finished a prettu epic quest, so not sure what to do now.

No comments: