Wednesday 1 June 2011

Meh

OK day in work but once again the server 'lost' some files that I had to restore, this time nearly a gigs worth. I wish people would just admit it when they fuck up and delete stuff by accident.

Did more unicycle. I can get about 10 feet now (three rotations) reasonably consistently, so getting a little better. While looking them up found it is possible to buy a unicycle with a 36" wheel and a disk brake for £615, or with a titanium frame for £999. Impressive.

Played some more Dragon Age. Completed the bit I was stuck on which was great, but then some stuff didn't quite work out but never mind. Picked up a rather interesting new party member.

Not much else to report. For the first time I think I've got a non paying bidder on Ebay, annoying. Especially as I could use the cash...

I've had a message from a geocacher about a travelbug I've had too long, guess I'll have to do some caching this weekend to move it on...ooops.

Nearly finished Lost in a Good Book. I really like the Thursday Next books. I think I read the first three or four of them when they first came out, and I really enjoyed them at the time so I don't know how I came to ignore them ever since. Strange.

No comments: