Friday 21 June 2013

Infinite

I had booked half a day flexi leave today to look at cars, which became pointless after I saw the 206 last night, but I decided I might as well use up some flexi anyway.

Stopped off at Morrisons and picked up some food and came home. I watched a bit of a DVD and then sat down and had another go at finishing BioShock Infinite. I got it done after a couple of goes and got to see the ending. It left me rather stunned and with that feeling you get after finishing a really good book, kind of sad that you can't read any more of it. Very good game. Somehow I managed to get to play it without knowing anything at all about it - I barely even realised it had been released, so I think that really helped with the experience. I want to go back and play the first BioShock now and then perhaps give BioShock 2 another go, as I never really got into it.

Not picking up the 206 tomorrow after all, as they have found it needs a new shock absorber and they can't get one for tomorrow, so should be getting it on Monday. I was hoping to do a bike ride with Andy this evening but the Accord's boot seems to be permanently locked now, and my usual fix of spraying WD40 into the handle hasn't worked. Oh well. The weather looks to be shit this weekend anyway so I'm planning on going to the gym.

No comments: