Monday 3 June 2013

Still ouchy

Knee was better today but I went to the gym again after work. I didn't do anything that involved leg work, did quite a lot on the arm bike thing and then some weights but when I got home I had to go and sort the water pump out again so I don't think that helped. I think it is on the mend though.

Work was meh, shuffling data round on tapes again and had to stay a bit late to help with the AS/400.

Yesterday I spent the day at my Dad's. I took my road bike over and we fitted the SPD pedals to it and then I had a gentle pootle along the prom to see how they were. It took a while to get the hang of clipping in, but once they are, it feels quite nice. The shoes have the nice silver cleats that detach in multiple ways but I'm sure I'll forget at some point. Oh well.

Had another go at the crispy honey chilli chicken recipe I tried a couple of weeks ago. It came out very well except this time I managed to make the sauce rather too solid. Still tasted good though.

No comments: