Saturday 24 March 2012

Funny old week

It's been a funny old week. Work has been OK with the usual struggle with the backup system. I did have a near breakdown about it on Friday morning. Not a good moment.

Badminton on Thursday was really good fun, we had some really good games.

Not much else going on. Today was a really beautiful day so I walked the dog properly for the first time in ages instead of just letting him run around the field. It was good but various muscles twinged for the rest of the day and my hips hurt for a while. This evening was a bit of a fail. On the plus side I have so far not played Mass Effect this weekend, since I think I need to detach from it for a while. Probably multiplayer tomorrow morning though, yay.

Not sure what I'm doing tomorrow. Will walk the dog again but not sure what else to do. Might try making a curry or something.

For the first time since I got the Prelude, I saw another one. I pulled up behind it at some traffic lights, a dark red P-reg 2.0i. Kind of highlighted how uncommon they are. I still like it a lot but the fuel consumption is a bit wearying.

No comments: