Saturday 17 March 2012

ME3 done, random

Thursday was more ME3 until I reached the point where it was time to go to badminton. I was in the final stages of the game so I left it until the following day to complete it. Badminton was fun, but tiring and we had problems with swear control, which was amusing.

I did finish ME3 yesterday. I still rate it as a bloody good game but imperfect, but I won't say anything just yet.

Not much else really. I finally rejoined the Internet and looked at Facebook and some of the alternate choices in ME3 on YouTube. I finished it as very nearly a 100% paragon, so it was interesting to see how things could have played out, and how things could be different if ME2 had ended differently.

It's kind of weird actually, I've put so much time and effort into the ME games that it's almost a relief that it's at an end. I'm sure there will be plenty of DLC for ME3 although I didn't bother yet with the DLC they released at the same time as the game, although it sounds quite cool.

I'm tempted to restart it with my evil Shepard from ME2 but not sure if I can be arsed just yet. This last Shepard I created in January in ME1 is the ultimate one now since it was the one where I did absolutely everything. It would be rather weird to go back to my original one who I made deliberately ugly and named Dick because I didn't think I'd like the first game. By the time I realised I was wrong and loved the game it was too late to go back and start again so I had to carry on with his peculiar face. I suppose the face import bug would be an excuse to sort out his strange features.

It's about time I finished Dragon Age: Origins, which I've been playing off and on since last May. It's a funny one that, when I'm actually playing it, I quite enjoy it but it's always an effort to actually play it again.

Today it's rugby round at Rob and Em's which will be great, and then one last day of freedom before returning to work. I plan to have a bonfire and wash the car too, since it looks disgraceful at the moment.

The back of my Galaxy S has been gradually disentegrating, so I've found a new one, and the rear part of the chassis that includes the camera lense, as that's pretty beat up too. I can't afford to pick up an S II just yet and as the phone works really well, I'm happy to put the effort into bring it back up to scratch again.

No comments: