Sunday 12 January 2014

Running envy

The Twin Piers yesterday was good. The weather was really good, although perhaps a little chilly. There was a really good turnout and a good atmosphere. Andy did well, although found it hard.

Today wasn't hugely productive, although I did take the car to town and give it a long overdue wash. The amount of shit that came out of the wheelarches would have done a Land Rover proud, let alone a humble 206. I also got some new front sidelight bulbs for it since they seemed to have been blown by the electrical problems last week.

Not mch else to report. Spent the rest of the weekend watching DVDs and playing with computers. My back has finally returned to normal, which is good as the running class starts tomorrow. Not sure if I am looking forward to it or not as it's now been over three weeks since I did any exercise. Still, hopefully it will give me me the kick I need to get back into it again. It's also been a scary long time since I've been out on a bike.

I listed the M17x on Ebay. I did my usual 5 day listing and it's already had three bids and some interest, so that's a good sign. The money will go into my savings, although I might use some of it to get a different keyboard cover for the Surface Pro.

Also need to get hold of my eating habits again, as I was doing quite well before Christmas.

No comments: