Friday 25 January 2008

Another decent day

Work wasn't too bad. Encountered an Asus Eee today for the first time. What a cute little machine. It felt quite sturdy for something so small and low-priced. The screen and keyboard were better than I expected, although you wouldn't want to use it all day. The best thing is that it can be hacked to run all sorts of useful things. It's like an updated version of my little Toshiba Libretto, and even has the same 800x480 screen as some of the slightly later Libretto models.

Badminton was great. Had some really good games and I think I've started to get the hang of moving around more, and trying to anticipate where the shuttle is going to go. Got so into it in the last game that I crashed to the floor and slid under the net on my arse. Funny.

No comments: