Tuesday 1 January 2008

Time and how it creeps up on you

Oh my God, this is frightening:


It's been 10 years since my character was created on the MOO we wasted so much time on in college.

Scary things indeed.

Last night was an excellent time of food, drink, poker, weird TV, Play-Doh and some interesting home-made gin and a bottle of chilli vodka provided by Caroline and Rob. It must be said that the chilli vodka was vile, yet strangely compelling. I had at least three shots of it that I can remember. Andy's strawberry vodka jelly was a very nice antidote though, and went down very well. Food was shedloads of baps, chilli, nachos with cheese and things and the inevitable tubes of Pringles and dip.

For some odd reason the night absolutely flew by and I remember being shocked that there were only a few minutes of 2007 left. After that vaious people played poker until about 3:00am before retiring to bed.

Much hilarity was caused once again by Will's ridiculous inflatable bed.
Ordinarily when the bed is pumped up in the daytime, when not drunk and where there is room for it, it's not so much of an issue. However when the participants are drunk and the bed barely fits into the space for it, it all gets a little silly. I'm glad I had the sofa to be honest.



The morning was quite reasonable, not too many hangovers in evidence and anyone feeling slightly crappy was soon revived by an epic fried breakfast all round, cooked by Rob and Em.

And finally, for your enjoyment, I present Henry the Eighth:

No comments: