Thursday 21 January 2010

Cars, Apple, everything, people suck

Focus is misfiring and the temperature gauge isn't reading correctly.

Apple make very pretty things but they are truly the epitome of the mindset where if it breaks, buy a new one, which I really despise. I've genuinely had it with Apple now, I just can't be fucked with that mindset and the elitist crap any more. This all came about because I picked up an iPod mini to use in the car, and changing the battery was an unnecessarily difficult and tedious experience and is pretty much impossible to do without damaging the case.

Oh well. I suppose I'm fairly unusual in that I like to tinker and repair things, every one of my main computers was a discarded faulty unit which I've repaired. This evening I'm going to try the copper sheet mod on the Precision M65 to see if that helps the GPU cooling. Cos that's just how great my life is. Woo fucking hoo.

Times change, people change, sometimes it can be a real fucking bitch when you realise suddenly just how much.

No comments: