Friday 22 January 2010

Ups and downs

A weird week of ups and downs, flitting from wild optimism and hope to downright bitterness and depression. Today was the tipping point, had a surprisingly good day in work, and then decided to go to badminton, which was absolutely brilliant.

There were only 10 there so I had several games with the same three guys, and we didn't swap sides or anything. The guy I was playing with has a style that somehow works with mine and we did quite well. Absolutely shattered now and I can feel the ache in my right arm. I haven't been since about the end of November so I was quite pleased at how well I played. Feeling more motivated now to get some decent exercise.

Decided I needed a car stereo with aux in so ended up getting one off a guy in work. It's a bit of a silly one and quite naff really, but it has a good sound and plenty of inputs and works well. The only hassle is that it's stupidly bright when it's dark which is really distracting.

No comments: