Tuesday 20 July 2010

Pantsdown

So Crackdown 2 came out. The first game was the first I had on the 360 and I played it a LOT. Admittedly there wasn't much story or plot but the compulsion to explore the city and find all the agility orbs was very strong, and it was just good fun. I got the demo for the second one and I didn't like it. It seems like they've mixed it with Carmageddon and other things and it didn't seem right. Also the reviews aren't great.

Given up on Red Dead Redemption. It's a great game and I can appreciate that, but at the end of the day, I don't like westerns, and I just can't make myself interested in anything that goes on in it. So I'm giving it to Rob.

Not much else going on. Feeling overly pleased with myself that I remembered what 'manchmal' means in English.

It's rained a lot today, preventing bike or dog walk action, frustratingly. So more geeky action. Also put the new set of strings on the 6-string, which is good. It sounds OK although I'm still determined to replace the pickups and rewire it at some point.

After finishing another run through of Red Dwarf, including an evening of drunkenly pasting quotes into Facebook, I've lent the whole lot to a guy in work and started reading the books. If you're very familiar with the series, the books are a little odd, becuase quite often you'll see familiar quotes and things, but in the wrong place or with a word different.

Looked into phones at lunchtime. I know people with HTC Android devices and they look pretty nice but still quite expensive. If BlackBerry did more models with good cameras I might be tempted by a newer one but the only ones with half decent cameras are the newer ones. So sod it, I'll keep using the 8310. So far it hasn't crashed, it's good for texting, phone calls are clear and it has good signal strength, and the battery holds a half decent charge.

Hey hey, do the zombie stomp.

No comments: