Friday 30 July 2010

Finally!

Finally, at last, it's time for holidays. First the weekend with an ex Proact meetup, which will be at mine, weather permitting. The idea is that we'll have a go at the garden and clear out the shed and then retire to Amy's for food and stuff. Although if the weather is crap (likely) then the gardening bit might be skipped.

Then a flexi day on Monday, followed by Berlin. Because work has been so busy lately and I've had a lot on my mind, it's really crept up on me, although I'm quite excited about it now. Found out today that the Tempelhof airport was opened as a park in May, so I definitely want to check that out after seeing it in March.

Finding it difficult to unwind even though I'm not in work now for over a week.

Need to get some more stuff listed on Ebay. Haven't sold anything for a while.

Got an idea for another bass project but not sure if it's worth the time and funds to do it as it's a bit silly. However, I still got the body going spare that was the first test of the chameleon paint - hmm, could perhaps use that body, and it wouldn't actually take that many parts to do it - got a neck that would most likely fit, and a pickup. Just need some wiring and screws and things...

Hmm. iTunes just picked 'Hey Boy Hey Girl' by the Chemical Brothers - not heard this one in a LONG time. In fact it's been too long since I listened to any Chemical Brothers in general. I've been listening to a lot of Rammstein, Oomph, Eisbrecher, etc recently, and I realised that I'm understanding more of the German lyrics, which is good.

No comments: