Tuesday 24 August 2010

Random

A fairly hectic day in work after the day off yesterday. One of the test Unix partitions had gone down and only I could get it up and running, although it didn't really take much. But there were loads of e-mails waiting for me about it.

Took the bike out when I got home, went. Definitely needs attention to the exhaust now though, and the rear light has gone, although the brake light is still OK. The list is getting longer. I have however ordered a universal speedo for £30 after discovering the original item is about £130 and is notoriously unreliable, presumably why it was replaced by the cycle computer in the first place.

Gave the poor dog a bath this evening as he needed one. He doesn't like it, but at least he doesn't struggle or fight. The worst part is when he shakes himself afterwards, although I did accidentally get water in his ears which caused a shake in the tub which wasn't good.

Attempt to make lunch to take into work failed, as I forgot it. Oh well, I had it this evening and it was nice, and fairly filling as it was pasta. Will try again tomorrow.

Fairly quiet otherwise.

No comments: