Thursday 26 August 2010

Strange day

An confusing and unproductive day in work. I did have my interim PA in the morning though, which went OK.

Evening consisted of a meetup with a few people from work to bid farewell to a Canadian woman who is returning to Canada with her husband. I've known her in work for a couple of years now and she lived down the road from me. It was a good evening and a good turnout, which was nice.

In a weird mood this evening.

The fan in the new Acer laptop has developed a slight buzz. It's not very loud but is noticable. Think I'll give them a call about it as it didn't do it to start with. Bah. Otherwise it's really good, very happy with the performance and usability of it. It runs Windows 7 very well.

Bank holiday weekend coming up and already I think it's going to be a fat one. Oh well.

No comments: