Wednesday 4 August 2010

Arrived

Flight was OK yesterday, quite uneventful. Liverpool airport was interesting, it's being remodeled so the paths through security and everything was quite different. It was very busy but they seemed quite efficient.

Got to Berlin and Amogharatna wasn't at the airport, so I assumed he wasn't able to make it to the airport to meet me, so I got the train and headed to his apartment. Turned out he had gone there but my flight had actually landed early and he had been slightly late and forgotten his mobile, so while I was waiting on the platform for the train, he was arriving on a bus. It took a while due to my phone playing up, but we eventually got in contact and met up. Went for a nice meal at an Italian round the corner.

The weather seems much better this morning, yesterday was cloudy and rainy.

No comments: