Sunday 17 April 2011

Arrival

Ended up taking the dog for a walk which was nice in the sunshine.

My armchair ate an SD card I dropped and while I was trying to find the card I realised how collapsed and manky the armchair was so I tore it apart to retrieve the card and then burnt what was left.

Then played through the new Arrival DLC for Mass Effect 2. It was a bit of an odd one. While playing it through I quite enjoyed it but then looking back it didn't really feel like the traditional Mass Effect experience. I guess that could have been the point though. But that's it now until Mass Effect 3. I've made a pact with myself to avoid future trailers for ME3 though, as I read that the ones for ME2 contained loads of spoilers.

I also completed my third playthrough of ME1 and imported the same into ME2. It's interesting playing it as a different class as it changes how it plays quite a bit.

Just realised Saints Row The Third (as it's called now) will probably come out at around the same time as ME3, so that means this winter should be quite busy.

Portal 2 out soon, can't wait for that.

No comments: