Saturday 30 April 2011

I hate cars and driving

Yesterday on the way into town to Rob and Em's for their housewarming, I had a bump in the car. I was turning right into Morrisons, perhaps a little sharply and a guy pulled out too far and slammed into my rear wheelarch and wheel. The wheel took the brunt of it and needs to be replaced but while the arch is a bit caved in, it's not too bad. His bumper was badly scuffed and some panels came off it. We exchanged details but since I already have a spare wheel I don't really need to worry about it.

The housewarming at Rob and Em's was a great success. All the room in their garden meant everyone they invited could hang out with the greatest of ease and there was loads of food and drink. Kat had suggested clubbing together to get them a barbecue which was much appreciated and worked really well. So it was a great evening, lots of fun and stuff and in my case accidentally swearing at Rob's Mum and farting in people's general direction. There's a reason I don't drink very often. I had the D50 with me so we got LOADS of pictures, although when I can to look at them before I had to delete quite a lot of them. Still got some good ones though.

This morning helped them to clean up and had some sausages and stuff before I came home. I had to drive gently as the tyre was bulging suspiciously on the damaged wheel. I've now removed it and found the spare wheel, ready to get that sorted out tomorrow. Did some strimming outside but got tired.

No comments: