Sunday 20 November 2011

Achievement Unlocked: Lazy Day

Went to town to pick up some more hardcore stuff for the track from Rob and Em and did a bit at the gym before coming home. I settled down in front of the Xbox and mingled DS9 season 6 and Saints Row 3 with pleasing results.

Saints Row 3 is a litle weird but I think that's just because I'm so used to 2. I think I confused it because I went around buying properties and making money before the actual tutorial missions that tell you how to do it. I've barely touched the missions really, just building up the cash and levelling up the character which is now a bit RPG like. And there's still a cockney voice option, although with a different voice actor that sounds really familiar.

Trying to print out the postage label for the bass body I sold on Ebay but Paypal appears to be broken, bah.

No comments: