Tuesday 6 December 2011

Flatulence

Yesterday and today have been fairly average. After work yesterday was more inevitable SR3 and DS9, although I did drag out the bass for a bit and tried to juggle again. Still can't quite get there but progressing each time I try which isn't very often really.

Today was OK in work, the last day of freedom before the new helpdesk approach is started. Means I'll be on first line support for the first time in ages. Should be interesting. After work today headed over to Andy and Maz's where we prepared and consumed gorgeous Mexican food, and then took a look at my finances since at last I've pulled my head out of the sand and have finally decided to try and sort it out once and for all. Andy very kindly offered some advice and we've put the first steps in motion. Feeling quite optimistic now, before I couldn't even think about it without getting all scared and going away to do something else.

The car has an issue - the windscreen washer pump appears to have failed, which is a real pain with so much salt on the roads. Need to get it sorted ASAP.

No comments: