Sunday 4 December 2011

Weekend of fun

Yesterday was a great day. Went out to watch the rugby with the gang in Denbigh, which was quite interesting since it was Shane Williams's last match. It was a good game, Wales lost, but it ended with a spectacular try by Shane in the 81st minute, which was bonkersly good. Andy and Maz made Shane masks for everyone which provided much entertainment. After that we all piled into my car and headed (slowly) up to the top of town to chill in the pub before the Denbigh Badminton Club meal which we all went to in the Asia restaurant. It was rather quiet for a Saturday night, but the food was decent.

Today consisted of making soup for the upcoming week in work and not really doing much else except inevitably DS9 and SR3. I'm a few episodes into the last season of DS9 and SR3 is at about 76% completion, so goodness knows what I'm going to do with myself once I finish them. I'm definitely enjoying SR3 but I think I would have to say 2 is the better game, although I'm not quite sure why.

No comments: