Saturday 30 March 2013

Bah cars

Yesterday met up with a group of people I used to work with at my last company. We went to a new place in Ewloe called the Running Hare, typical pub food place, but it was very good. Spent a good couple of hours gossiping and eating.

Today went to Andy's to watch the two rugby games. Good fun, and quite entertaining, and then watched the new Doctor Who episode, which was decidedly peculiar.

The car is troubling me. The gearbox has become rather notchy and occasionally it's hard to select a gear and then tonight when I was turning round at home, the reverse lights didn't come on, and the number plate light is unhelpfully shining out behind the rear wheel instead of up through the bumper as it should. Argh! Also I think the suspension and brakes are starting to feel tired. It has an MOT until July so I'm not sure if I should ditch it now while it has some remaining, or spend a load of money on it and hope I can get it through the MOT.

If we are going to move house like I think we need to, something with more space in it might be useful. Not sure what to do.

No comments: