Saturday 2 March 2013

Forgetful

Keep forgetting to update this thing.

Tuesday was DnD night, which was at Robert's place this time. It was really good fun and Robert's home-made cottage pie and brownies were a taste sensation.

Wednesday was a quiet evening in after a day of work on the backup system with a consultant. It was a productive day however.

Thursday was badminton, which wasn't too bad except Em and I were left to our own devices for food, which led to a visit to the chippy and subsequently feeling like we were weighed down on the court. Even though we had split a normal single portion between us.

Last night was a semi-leaving bash for Em and her boss Kelly, who aren't really leaving, just being transferred to another department. We went to Wetherspoons and then separated. Em and I made our way to Wrexham where we were a bit early, so we had a look in the startlingly large Tesco there, which had interesting sights such as 50" plasma TVs for just £387, and more importantly toilets. After enjoying the sight of someone manhandling one of the aforesaid TVs into a normal trolley, we headed to the Sleepy Panda. I have to admit that it was bloody spectacular - one of the best Chineses I have ever had. Exceptional.

Today has been a fairly OK day, spent some time playing around on the computer and trying to complete a game on the CPC that I never managed when I was younger - Knight Tyme. Sort of a graphical adventure type thing that has a clever menu system that works very well. In the evening it was off to my sister's place for her engagement party. It was a nice event but not really my scene so I left a bit early.

Having now decided what instruments I want to keep, I dismantled some of the old basses and things to sell them. The Squier Jazz body I've been using for a few years now has been listed on Ebay. I have a few necks to sell but are tricky to find boxes for, but golf club boxes might do the trick.

Hopefully going for a bike ride tomorrow, if the weather is good.

No comments: