Thursday 25 October 2007

Dull

Anyone else noticed that this blog has started to follow a simple formula? Start with a whinge about work, followed by some pointless geekery about computers, badminton, basses or cars, and then some pathetic thought of the day and perhaps a link to something equally geeky or pointless.

Dull dull fucking dull.

Wow, I'm boring even myself, how bad is that.

Leopard is out any minute now. I'd be excited about it if I had anything that could run it. Still, I'm sure I'll get to check it out in London next week, and also take a look at the iPod touch and the iPhone.

My 8-string bass is getting a lot of play time recently. It make such a nice sound, and you can do quite a few things with it. I think I made a mistake with the strings on it though,, they were very cheap and sound like arse. The bass strings are just normal strings, but it's the octave strings that are tricky to find. So if I can afford it, new strings will be nice. I'd like to replace the bridge and electronics but not sure if it's worth doing.

No comments: