Sunday 7 October 2007

More rugby

Watched the Scotland Argentina game at Andy's. Not a bad game but Scotland made too many mistakes. Also somehow consumed an awful lot of chocolate and sweets as Em's idea of a healthy meal was crisps, sweets and chocolate. Hmm.

I only briefly saw Battalion Wars on the GameCube, but now there's a Wii sequel coming out, which should be entertaining.

My Linux backup machine (dual PIII 550mhz, 20gb SCSI boot drive, 160gb IDE drive and a DLT7000 tape drive) was accidentally left running while I was out and when I came home was emitting that acrid smell of overheating electronics. However it was still running and the drives were all OK so I'm not sure what was up with it. I'll have to have a look at it tomorrow. Weird though as it's been left running before with no problems. Perhaps it's sucked up a load of dust or something.

No comments: