Sunday 8 June 2008

A lazy day

Will and I went to the car boot. It was a warm day so it was quite large, but it was the usual load of crap. There was one item which was interesting, a fairly high-end 16-port network switch, but it was only 10mb so I didn't bother with it.

After that finished off the first series of Torchwood. I rather liked it but as Rob put it, when it's good, it's very good, but when it's bad, it's very very bad. Heard mixed things about the second series, so that remains to be seen.

The rest of the day was spent alternating between the 360 and the amazing weather outside. I went and visited a tree I like, which has got a conveniently low branch and you can climb up and sit on it, which is nice.

Downloaded some game demos for the 360, some stupid racing game, a weird game called Warlords which is basically four player Breakout, a Castlevania game which I hated and the very odd Penny Arcade game.

No comments: