Tuesday 17 June 2008

Writing for the sake of it

Not much to say really.

Here is another strange German music video, this time by Tanzwut. Quite good.

Powered up the old Xbox today for the first time since I got the 360. I didn't have the Xbox all that long really before I got the 360, but I had quite a bit of fun with it. I played quite a lot of Half-Life 2, made lots of maps and had multiplayer fun in Far Cry Instincts: Evolution, and painted a Jaguar E-type purple in Forza Motorsport.

I've decided to sell it as I'll probably never use it again and it's quite big and takes up room. I suppose I could mod it to run Linux but quite frankly I'm bored of trying to run Linux on every single piece of hardware I get my hands on. Not that original Xboxes seem to have any value at all but hopefully with five games and a good SCART cable, it should sell.

Met the greyhound woman on the walk today. I last encountered her a long time ago. She has two greyhounds, one black and one white and brown. The black one is really friendly and does the leaning thing whenever he sees you. The white one on the other hand is timid, and takes a while to get used to people.

No comments: