Tuesday 25 November 2008

Tired

The 360 will soon be winging it's way to Frankfurt in Germany. Not quite sure why it has to go all that way. Microsoft has the most irritating robot phone system ever, it has a jaunty American accent and tries to be all reassuring and hip. It's unbelievably annoying. Then the first guy I spoke to yesterday had no idea what he was doing and said he wasn't able to create the repair request, so I had to call back today. This time I got hold of a woman who sorted it out within five minutes. The 360 is packaged up and the label printed, just need to arrange a collection with UPS.

It was a nice morning so I attacked the garden again. Didn't do much else today as I woke up far too early and so now I'm really tired. Not planning on doing much else, probably just going to cabbage in front of a DVD or something.

No comments: