Monday 21 June 2010

Boo

Back to work tomorrow after a long weekend, boo.

It's been relatively quiet other than the bike, which I didn't take out today due to tiredness and just general grumpiness. Next step is to see how it is for commuting to work sometime.

The Mac Portable sold for £45 in the end, not bad as I think I only paid £10 for it originally. Good though as I need the cash, the bike was cheap but still enough to throw my finances a little this month. Still plenty more old stuff like that to go too.

Decided I'm going to keep the N97 as my main phone. It definitely needs some work, namely the rear cover and the keylock switch at the least, but I really like it. As much as I like the good old E90 though, I'm listing it on Ebay. It might be battered to hell but it's still probably worth £100 or so, and that would be really useful right now.

Had a kind of weird dream last night, one of those annoying ones that really sticks in your head all day.

No comments: