Wednesday 16 June 2010

Red Dead Hilarity

So Will and I just spent ages playing Red Dead Redemption multiplayer. It was a public game with a few people who seemed to be quite happy doing the actual missions and things.

Will and I however, first spent some time throwing dynamite at bears and each other with hilarious results, then had a fist fight in the middle of a curious lake that was shallow all the way across, before pushing horses off a tall railway bridge. Then I got shot in the head by some player called Snoop Doggy Puppy Plops or something and we spent 20 minutes tracking him down and mercilessly shooting him every time he respawned. The best bit was when the guys horse got mauled by a bear, and he managed to kill the bear only to get shot in the back of the head by Will. It's easy to imagine some guy sat screaming at his TV somewhere out there and as when we play Halo online, it's me doing that, it was nice to be on the other side.

Fun fun. Listed my old Mac Portable for sale. Quite a rare machine and one I rather liked, but this one never worked and is in pretty crappy condition.

No comments: