Wednesday 23 June 2010

Tired

Tired today, had a disturbed nights sleep. I was watching Red Dwarf last night and so I had a weird dream where Red Dwarf was happening, I was in it, and the whole thing was set on a canal boat. Very weird, but in the way of dreams like that, it made perfect sense at the time.

Booked the hotel for Berlin in August, so the deal is that I'll stay with my brother for half of the visit, and then move into the hotel on the weekend when he and his girlfriend go to their garden in Luckenwalde. Should be fun.

Not much else to report. Watched the James May Toy Stories series on DVD as I hadn't seen it before. Pretty good. The best one was definitely the Scalextric one though, that was really good.

The E90 has bids on Ebay. I'll be glad for the money but sad to see it go, a really good phone that lived up to all my expectations.

Nearly finished Unseen Academicals, the latest Discworld book. Given the way Terry Pratchett is deteriorating though, it's also probably the last one other than a Tiffany Aching book out in September, and those don't really count as 'proper' Discworld books.

No comments: