Wednesday 16 June 2010

Mood slightly better

Sunday = the last day of sloth and greed. After Em's birthday meal in the Semaphore all you can eat buffet (which was excellent), that was it. Since then I've been eating better and walking the dog properly so I don't feel too bad.

Not much else to report. The N97 is working out OK, although I really need to sort out the keyguard switch and the camera lense as they are quite annoying. Parts are cheap enough although I need to find the tiny Torx bit to undo the screws. The scratches on the front are also a bit of a pain, although they are only really annoying when outside.

Got a stack of MacBooks on my desk in work from a school. They need rebuilding but the disks have been lost and so I called up Apple about it. After giving them the serial number they said they'll send the appropriate disks to me, which is nice. Feeling slightly nostalgic about Macs again, but still can't make myself spend much to get one.

No comments: