Wednesday 27 July 2011

The day just got better

Today wasn't great in work, quite a bit going on and I felt quite down through most of it.

Then just before the end, Andy texted me to say to go to his for an inpromptu BBQ in St Asaph, so that was great fun. It was nice to sit out in the sunshine eating stuff. Then I remembered Rob's Mum had offered me an old bike that was in her garage so I headed over and picked that up. It's a Puch Maxima in a very retro brown and gold colour scheme. It's in pretty good nick considering it hasn't been used in over 15 years and probably only needs tyres and even they might be salvageable.

When putting the seats down to put the Puch in the 306 I found astonishing amounts of rubbish from sweet wrappers to pistachio shells, and also £1.50! Hurrah. It is a mess though, will have to moan at the previous owner tomorrow.

Got a weird game for the DS called The World Ends With You. It's fun but it's got complex fights where you have to control two characters at the same time, one on each screen. Weird, but fun. One of the best games on the DS apparently so we'll see on that one.

No comments: