Sunday 17 July 2011

Lazy weekend

It's been a bloody lazy weekend. Have achieved absolutely fuck all except for watching some movies (if that counts). Also failed to either watch the new Torchwood episode or play Dragon Age, both of which I'd intended to. Bit of a lonely weekend really. It rained massively all day today.

Played bass properly for the first time in a while after being distracted by the Telecaster. The 6-string is such a monster but I love playing it even though the pickups are crap, the selector pot is broken and the strings are dead. I wish 6-string pickups were cheaper and more readily available.

Dentist the other day. Nothing up except I've chipped a bit off one of my lower front teeth which they say needs to be repaired so have to go back for that. Also my usual biannual bollocking about flossing.

Need to be up at 3am to get to Manchester for Gibraltar flight, but can't sleep, argh.

Payday tomorrow. It looks like the buyer of the Focus on Ebay has had the account suspended due to irregularities, so guessing that won't go ahead now. Fuck's sake, I REALLY needed that cash.

X-Fusion. I like it. Although again, can't quite work out why. Normally that style of vocal pisses me off.

No comments: