Saturday 9 July 2011

Fringe

Friday wasn't too bad but not very productive.

Today has been nice so far. Spent the day at my Dad's. We had scones with home-made strawberry jam from someone in work and then chilled for the rest of the day. I did some stuff on the 306. The bonnet was really badly faded orange so I got some T-cut on it and that made it shiny and look better but it still doesn't quite match the rest of it, and it's still rusted out at the front - not sure what can be done about the except replacing it. Also fixed the flashing airbag light by disconnecting and reconnecting the sensor under the driver's seat, which was nice. It's still going OK and I'm adapting back to how the diesel drives. Also noticed a light on the right side of the instruments that lit up when the ignition is turned on. I wasn't sure what it meant so I looked in the manual and it looks like it has ABS, hurrah.

Found that there's only 9 geocaches in Gibraltar, would be nice to get as many of those as I can when I go. Would be cool to say that I've got all the caches possible in a country.

It's been warm today. Had Magnums earlier, very welcome. I looked into D&D sets of dice because it would be nice to have my own set but found there's a bewildering amount of varieties out there.

There is some utter garbage on TV these days, don't see the point of it.

I found a USB controller than can run FORTY-EIGHT servos. Again, insanely cool but no idea what I could do with it.

No comments: